Friday, 18 August 2017
Print PDF
Click on the desired language to translate: Xhosa Afrikaans Zulu Sesotho

What happens when the learner wants to start studying?

  • You must tell the unit trust company or bank where you opened your Fundisa Fund account when the learner is ready to study.
  • They will arrange for an award certificate to show how much money is available to the learner for their education. This money is made up of what you have saved, the bonus money, and interest earned on your investment.
  • The learner must take the award certificate to the college or university where they have registered.
  • The college or university will advise the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) of the learner’s details and NSFAS will claim the money from the Fundisa Fund on behalf of the student and will make payment directly to the public college or university where the learner has enrolled.
viagra 50 mg price walgreens